Gallery

Friday, February 3, 2017

Just Add Ink #345...Sketch!



It's Friday...Yay! And that means a brand new Just Add Ink challenge!  Narelle has provided a fun sketch for this week and l enjoyed inking up some new toys to create with it!

I have used the "High Tide" stamp set with Dapper Denim-Daffodil Delight-Smoky Slate & Sahara Sand.
My project is an alternative style masculine Valentines. Not being one to get all gushy, l think it fit the brief for the man just fine and l'm so glad l purchased this set. Initially l had bypassed it in the Occasions catty, but taking another look and seeing so many fab projects on Pinterest, l decided it was a "NEED" set..:0)


The rest of the design team have created some great projects to inspire, so pop over to the challenge blog and check them out!

Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies used are Stampin Up!

5 comments:

  1. I think you definitely nailed your 'not gushy' valentine, Nikki. It's a great masculine card for lots of occasions too. Great colour scheme & layout. The touch of yellow really adds pop too.
    Di :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh I love 'you're my person'. And I love the pop of yellow...to be honest I haven't given this set much of a look, yet. You've created an awesome 'alternative to gushy' Valentine's card. Well done! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is an awesome Valentines card Nikki! I too love the pops of yellow amongst the Navy and the sentiment is truly beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great blokes valentine Nikki! I love the bold blue with that pop of yellow and how well does that sentiment work to tell someone you love them. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Nikki - just perfect for the occasion. I love that sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete