Gallery

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Colour INKspiration #03



 Colour INKspirations



Welcome to a new Colour INKspiration challenge! 
This week we have some lovely beachy colours to play with and so many creative options with these! 
You may have just stopped by from the talented Lou, but if not you can click the link or banner above and start at the top or if you are happy to keep hopping from here hit the "Next" banner below!

In keeping with the Beachy colours and inspo, l decided the "Cool Treats" bundle was going to be my product for this one...Beach=Icy Poles in my world! 
I've kept it crisp, clean & sparkly! I have also used the Peekaboo Peach Ombre inkpad...These inkpads are so much fun, this one was my first purchase...l now have the Bermuda Bay on its way..:0)



Now you off to be inspired by the lovely Rose.

 Rose Packer

Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies used are Stampin Up!

9 comments:

  1. Great card Nikki! The ombre pads are perfect for the ice creams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Nikki! Those ice creams look so real!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummo - your icy poles look delicious. Love the addition of the glimmer in the middle to balance it all out! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now i need an Ombre pad! great card Nikki - and it reminds me of the beach too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those ice creams are just so cute in this colour combination and the attention to detail on them is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...so cool and yummy right now...thanks Nikki xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute!! I could go an ice-cream now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooooh yum. I love your card. What a totally fabulous way to use these colours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! The ombre ink pad is so effective. I must use mine more!

    ReplyDelete