Gallery

Friday, July 8, 2016

Just Add Ink #319...Inspiration!




Hey there! It's  new challenge time at Just Add Ink and this week we have some "Christmas Inspiration" from Di.
Yep, it's Christmas in July...:0) A scary thought really! Do you know it's only 171 days until Christmas...Now l'm sure that just brought forth a few groans.

I have to say, l'm in denial and therefore refuse to participate in the Christmas spirit...Not only that, l needed a baby boy card and l think l met the brief, both with need and challenge.

I finally got to have a play with some of the products from the super cute "A Little Foxy" suite in the new annual catalogue from Stampin Up!



Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies used are Stampin Up!

5 comments:

  1. 171 days to Christmas is very scary indeed Nicki! I love your wreath effect around your window and the little fox is so very cute - with his realistic looking layers. Such a fabulous baby card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you - no Christmas at this time of the year for me either. Although we woke to snow in Canberra today. Ick. Your baby card is super sweet and I love that he's sitting up on the timber log - your whole card pulled together beautifully. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikki - just WOW!
    So much to love about this card but I can't take my eyes of that cute cute cute little fox :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could I get some directions on the foxy baby card. Size of hole, where the striped paper came from. I dont have that color in my paper stack. satkinson51@yahoo.com
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sheri, The circle is 2.3/4" and the dsp is the diamond stripey pattern, in the "A little foxy" paper stack...Hope that helps, thanks for stopping by..:0)

      Delete