Gallery

Friday, January 29, 2016

Just Add Ink #296...Just Add Nature!



Happy Friday everyone, it's time to share our new weekly challenge at Just Add Ink...
This week Di would like us to "Just Add Nature"...many options for creating with this challenge. 
Don't forget to pop over and check out the rest of the design teams creations and if you feel inspired we would love you to share with us at JAI.
My card this week was inspired by some new outdoor cushions l made and having the Stampin Up Botanical blooms set the images transpired pretty well using Cucumber Crisp & Pacific Point.
In my late night creating stupor l decided to add a "Bug"...it's kinda cheesy, but it's stuck on tight using the SU fine tip glue pen...So it's there to stay..:0)


I also added some extra line detail around the leaves using the fine tip of my basic black marker.

Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies used are Stampin Up!

5 comments:

  1. The leaves make a lovely frame Nikki (and I am most curious to see your cushions too!) I love how you added the vein detailing it adds so much depth to the leaves and that bug is very cute (not cheesy!) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Nikki! Again you've put blue and green together and I'm loving it! Might need to try those colours myself. I too am curious to see these fabulous cushions! Love when our cards are inspired by everyday items around the home. The bug is cute BTW. Love it! Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha love your little bug. You've been sewing? I think you need to add a pic of your cushions so we can all see. You've pulled off Cucumber Crisp awfully well - I still haven't touched it. Great card using what I what call difficult (aka bright) colours - you're a champ. xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Nikki! I love the colour and definition of your leaves and the contrast with the white space and paper piercing around your sentiment. Very cute caterpillar btw xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the dramatic blue and green colour combo of the leaves and that little bug is just too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete