Gallery

Monday, November 2, 2015

Stamp Review Crew...Lighthearted Leaves Edition!


 Stamp Review Crew

Welcome to another edition of the "Stamp Review Crew"... This week we are showcasing the lovely "Lighthearted Leaves" set.
If you are following the blog hop, you would have just arrived from the talented Bronwyn Eastley and her inspiring creations.
I'm a little in love with stamp set, as the lineart/Zentangle style is so lovely to colour and is very versatile...I had heaps of fun creating my projects for this hop and am very much looking forward to having another play with it really soon.

My first project uses Basic Grey & Mint Macaron.


And for this one l used Bermuda Bay, Basic Black,Calypso Coral, Melon Mambo & Mint Macaron.


The next blog on the hop is Linda Callahan, make sure you keep hopping, as you won't want to miss her fabulous and talented creations.

 Bronwyn Eastley Linda Callahan

"Thanks for stopping by"
All supplies used are Stampin Up!

13 comments:

  1. Wow you are right....I never thought about zentangle and these leaves! Your cards are sweet, clever and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great duo, Nikki! The color combos on both are so different but both are perfect for each card. Both of them could work for so many occasions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great cards, Nikki! They are both stunning, but I really love the second one. The colors are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nikki. Love the bright multi-coloured leaves in the second card and the contrasting colours in the first. Both layouts are simply gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Nikki, these are both gorgeous cards! Love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - these are both awesome Nikki. I can't even choose which one I like best. Definitely my two fave stamps in the set. Thanks for sharing your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous Nikki! Love the two different looks to your cards! Two super creative cards! I love them both! Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Cards! I love the colour combo of each one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nikki, I love the color palette you used. The black and white really is striking and the light green does the perfect job of softening it up! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are perfectly CAS! Love the colors in that second card - it's super bright and vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are both beautiful! I love the sparkle you added to the first one, and the vibrant colors of the second are so fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, Nikki! I love this simply lovely cards...and the coloring is fabulous. Bright and fun and a bit of sparkle. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous cards Niki! I love the colors on both of them!

    ReplyDelete