Gallery

Friday, March 27, 2015

Just Add Ink #256....Sketch!


Yay...It's Friday! and that means a new challenge over at Just Add Ink and this week Tina has given us a lovely sketch to create with.
I must say the doily element had me going for a bit, as l generally don't think outside the box when it comes to a sketch challenge. But after much deliberation, it dawned that there is no reason not to use a circle or other element instead..:0)
I really wanted to ink up this little cutie and have another play and as there seems to be an influx of boy babies of late, l figured a blue version was a safe bet to have in stock.


Don't forget to pop over and check out how the rest of the DT used this weeks sketch, there are some fabulously creative projects to inspire..:0)

"Thanks for stopping by"
All supplies used are Stampin Up!

8 comments:

  1. Loved this the moment I saw it Nikki! It says baby so clearly and the clean lines work beautifully with the baby bee (I'm going to remember that cause guess what just came in my last BBB ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet idea for a baby card!! The little bee boy image is so sweet and really love the stitched circle. So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet, Nikki. I love all the co-ordinating elements (great use of colour), and your colouring of the baby bee is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card Nikki! Fabulously coloured wee boy and he looks so at home among all the clean and soft layers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute and adorable. I struggled with the doily too, glad I wasn't the only one! I love that you paper pierced the circle, just adds another element and highlights you little bubba bee. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness this is just gorgeous! I love this little bumblebee and have no just ordered it because of your card. I love the shading you've added to give it that bit of softness.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! What colors did you use? Can't tell from the pic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Depb, it's Soft Sky and the bow is Baja Breeze..:0)

      Delete