Gallery

Friday, November 7, 2014

Just Add Ink #239.....Colour!






Hey there!.....It's Just Add Ink challenge time and this week we have some lovely colours to play with, that l hope will inspire you to play along.
I decided to have a play with my "Gift Box Punch Board"....I can see this being another very addictive toy..:0)
I started with a base of 12"x 12" Very Vanilla, using the largest box measurements and stamped the panels with the lovely "I Love Lace" background stamp in "Lost Lagoon".


The design team have had a lot of fun creating with these colours and have provided some lovely inspiration to help get you started.

"Thanks for stopping by"
All supplies used are Stampin Up!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, that box is gorgeous. The lovely lace is quite beautiful in the Lost Lagoon and the ribbons are just perfect.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nikki,
    the Box is beautyfull!!!!
    Dani

    ReplyDelete