Gallery

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Flower Shop Garden Wall.....


Happy Sunday to you!....My project for today, is a birthday card l made for a sweet friend that was celebrating her "60th" Birthday.....
I wanted to create something a little more detailed than my normal and incorporate some blue tones.
I started with a cardbase, cut on a diagonal, using the length of a piece of A4 cardstock. The measurements l used are 5-1/2" at the top & 3-1/2" at the bottom.
I scored the A4 length @ 3-7/8" & 7-3/4" to create even panels. I used the current Hardwood background stamp on all but the inner center panel....You can see in the pics below that I've decorated both sides, as you need to do that for when it's folded.
The colours l used are Calypso Coral-Crisp Cantaloupe-Crumbcake-Wild Wasabi & Lost Lagoon. I've coloured the rhinestones with Coastal Cabana Blendabilities.





"Thanks for stopping by"
All supplies used are Stampin Up!

1 comment:

  1. Would LOVE to see a tutorial of your 60th bday card!!! It's beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete