Gallery

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Geometrical Fun!....


Evening everyone!.....Hope you all had a lovely Easter & over indulged on all it entails...:0) I thoroughly enjoyed lot's of family time, relaxing and some playtime in my studio...A perfect way to spend a few day's!
But it's time l shared some of my playtime and got back to some normal routine..:0)

The last few weeks of April are just crazy busy with Birthdays, so my crafting time was mainly spent getting lot's of cards made for various family members and the odd friend or two.
I went CAS for this one and hopefully achieved a bit of a masculine feel, aiming for the younger generation, l chose the fun Geometrical & Just Saying Bundles and l must say I'm pleased with the result.



"Thanks for stopping by"
All supplies used are Stampin Up!

2 comments:

  1. A very cool card. I think you've achieved exactly what you wanted to - it has a nice clean teen kind of look to it. Well done! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nikki - nice to see how you have stamped the images within the sentiment.....I've been thinking about that too. Chantell

    ReplyDelete