Gallery

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas peeps!


Vintage Santa

Wishing everyone a wonderful Christmas day, filled with family & friends....The important things in life! xxx

Today's post has been scheduled so that l can do just that, spend a wonderful day with my wonderful hubby, beautiful children, grand babies & family, enjoying the fact that I'm privileged to be able to so, but also remember the ones in my life that are no longer here in person, but still remembered always....Love & Miss you Mum. xxx

I wanted to share with you just how spoilt I've been. Today is a special day for me...as l mentioned in an earlier post, l am a "Christmas Day Baby" and today is a big birthday..:0)  These are some of the beautiful handmade Christmas & Birthday gifts given to me by some uber talented friends, not all paper craft, but incredibly clever....I absolutely love each one and have been blown away by their thoughtfulness and generosity...Thanks girls!







"Merry Christmas & a very happy 2014 to you all"
xox

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday lovely lady! Have a wonderful day with the family. xxx

    ReplyDelete