Gallery

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Shaun the Sheep....


Sooo....this is definitely not my usual style, but today is my Grandson Rafes, 2nd Birthday...."Happy Birthday" gorgeous kid! I can't believe how fast those 2yrs have gone and what a funny little man you've become. 
This is his fave character at the minute and he is animal mad, he especially loves this rather odd character, called Shaun...I'm not sure when it's on the tv, who gets the most enjoyment and laughs more, him or Poppy...:0)
So how could l go past whipping up a "Shaun the Sheep" Birthday card for him, well my version anyway, it's kinda cute in creepy way..:0)



"Thanks for stopping by"
All products used are Stampin Up unless noted!
(non SU-eyes, emb/folder & computer generated images inside)

6 comments:

  1. This is fantastic, Nikki!! I love Shaun the Sheep, too. ;-) I bet your grandson loves this card. (and I don't think it's creepy at all, just pure cute!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Shaun is super cute! Happy Birthday Rafe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He will love this, it is so very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a eye catching piece of artwork Nikki. Please do tell me how you made it, especially the ears,head,arms, and legs.
    Awaiting your reply.
    Loralee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Loralee, Thank you for your lovely comment...:0) The head is made with the SU Owl punch and l hand cut the Arms, Ears & Legs, l just played with them until they looked ok...Hope that helps..:0)

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete