Gallery

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A couple of "Clean & Simple" cards.......

Yes...l know it's a shock, l am posting twice in a week, something very unusual for me of late, but here l am, better late than never as they say.....
I have a couple of cards to share made with one of the gorgeous new Stampin-Up sets that will be available during Sale-a-Bration, which starts on the 24th of January, it's called "Fresh Vintage" and l think this would rank high up in my most favourite SU stamp sets, it is really lovely.


I have been a little obsessed with the "Clean & Simple" card style recently, which can vary greatly from the one layer stamping with a sentiment, to simple layering and stamping with minimal embellishment's, here's what made me smile today......other than the cuddles with my youngest grandson!



 All of these were fairly quick to make and would work really well as "make n takes" for a workshop, l love that you can achieve so many different looks using this set and l still have a couple more ideas that l will hopefully find time to make in the next few days.

I have one more to share made with Stampin-Ups Circle Circus set and a few of the current In-Colours, this one is super simple and took a whole 5mins to make, perfect for that.... whoops, l forgot your Birthday type of card, as the circles progressed from left to right l stamped of the inks first, to give a softer colour beneath the sentiment and l like the gradual fade effect, l think it would be great in more masculine colours as well.


              "Thanks for stopping by & have great day"
All products used are Stampin-Up.

5 comments:

  1. These are great Nikki. You have been busy creating! I really like the way you've used the new set on the blue card. Very pretty! Love the butterflies too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very productive and creative, Nikki. I particularly love the third one. The CAS design and 'stitching' is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so good to hear from you Nikki. With all the holiday stuff, I've missed a lot of blog looking. I have this set and I love the cards you have created with it. Thanks for such great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous group of projects Nikki. Love what you have created with the SAB products & the last design is a brilliant "quick" card. TFS :)

    ReplyDelete