Gallery

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A Catalogue Case.....

A quick post from me today, just to share a couple of lovely little projects cased from the current Stampin-Up Catalogue, there are always so many cool ideas to be inspired by....just not enough hours in my day!


                           Both of these projects were heaps of fun to make and fairly quick too!
How cute are those flowers! I used the Scallop Circle punch for those and folded them into 1/4, using mini glue dots to hold them in place, then l carefully folded each petal into position to form the flower shape.

All products are Stampin-Up.

" I hope you enjoyed my super quick post, thanks for popping in"




4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Nikki! You are too clever :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh-my-goodness-these-are-gorgeous!!! SOOOO love the 'pinched' flowers, Nikki. You always inspire me xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. Love these flowers! Very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both fantastic Nikki. Those scallop flowers look amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete