Gallery

Friday, June 3, 2011

Just Add Ink #70

I cant believe it's Friday already and challenge time again at JAI, this week it's a sketch challenge provided by Bronwyn Eastley and a great fun sketch at that!

I had a lovely time creating my sample for this challenge, l have been wanting to make an easel card for ages and with this sketch, the timing was perfect to give it a go......





And here's a close up of the detail......



I hope you get some inspiration from this and if you want some more, head over to Just Add Ink and check out the amazing creations from the rest of the design team.

Thanks for popping in, enjoy your weekend......



Supplies:
Pink pirouette and Crumbcake c/stock.
Crumbcake-Early Espresso and Versamark inks.
White E/P, Vintage Brad.
Scallop circle and Circle # 1 Dies.
XL bird punch (leaves).
Nature Walk-Priceless-French Foliage and Bliss stamp sets.
Champagne shimmer paint.
Non SU-flowers and Bling.

18 comments:

  1. All I can say is, this one took my breath away! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki this is stunning, the flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Utterly beautiful, Nikki. The white-embossed birdcage just pops right off the card; love it. The flowers are gorgeous, and I love all the subtle stamping. Another WOW from you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nikki this is absolutely gorgeous! Love the postmark and distressed look you achieved, while looking very elegant at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW that birdcage looks amazing embossed like that! I'll have to give that a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just had to pop over from 'Just add ink' to tell you how amazing I think your card is, I only hope that someday my cards will be half as brilliant as this one!
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is drop dead gorgeous Nikki, fantastic!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The flowers on this card are gorgeous! and then the bird behind the embossed cage with the diamonds and the brad, it's all sooooo pretty!!
    Smiles SHarnee :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card Nikki! This has to be one of my faves of yours so far!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Nikki. I just wanted to stop by and thank you for the lovely and generous comment you left on my blog. It means so much coming from someone as talented as you! I am a big fan of your work. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  11. STUNNING! I absolutely adore this card Nikki. Such detail....love it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is so beautiful Nikki. I LOVE every little thing about it but especially the beautiful white bird cage and those beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i really love your card! it has that wonderful vintage feel to it! it might be CAS'd :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute - great vintage look to this one. Love the white bird cage. Chantell

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is beautiful and I also love your B/W one over at just add ink
    now following
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome card Nikki - the white embossing looks fab on the crumbcake! :)

    ReplyDelete